Item has been successfully added to My Bag. View My Bag
Quality Control and Assurance Supervisor, Dabaga – Iringa
Chai Bora Limited, a multi-national company, invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced Tanzanians for the following post:
QUALITY CONTROL AND ASSURANCE SUPERVISOR, DABAGA – IRINGA
- Ensure all Internal and external Safety, Health and Environment Policies and Standards are in place ie ISO 22000:2005, Ecocert, TBS, TFDA, OSHA etc.
- Manage policy deployment in the area of Food Processing and Manufacturing techniques, quality control, Health and Safety.
- Ensure effective communication, training and development to employees on areas of Safety, Health and Environment.
- Analyse quality results through monitoring of products standards, testing and implementation of quality standards.
- Ensure hygienic conditions of both the factory & workers are maintained.
- Degree in Food Science, Production Technology, or BSc in Science Chemistry.
- Previous experience preferably in a food manufacturing industry would be an added advantages.
- Knowledge of management and production planning 4. Knowledge of quality parameters and laboratory tests.
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills and computer literacy.
Send your application and CV to:
HR AND ADMINISTRATION MANAGER
P.O BOX 40670,
DAR ES SALAAM.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or use the application form below.
Closing date is 3rd August 2017