Item has been successfully added to My Bag. View My Bag
PEPPERMINT ICED TEA – 2 Servings
- 8 Chai Bora – Peppermint Tea Bags
- ½ cup honey
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 to taste lemon slices (optional)
- In a 2 quart heatproof pitcher, pour two cups of boiling water over the tea bags.
- Steep them for 6 minutes and then remove the tea bags.
- Stir the honey and lemon juice into the hot tea and then add 2 cups cold water.
- Chill and serve over ice with or without a lemon slice garnish.
- Chill out and enjoy!
Time – 15 Minutes:
- Preparation: 15 minutes.
- Cooking: 0 minutes.